"No man can become rich without himself enriching others"
Andrew Carnegie



Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Stock for Today

Hello my friends. Today, the market continued its downward path, approaching criticals levels. Starting this week, on Sundays I do a review the most important markets, like stocks (american and International), Oil, Gold, Transport etc. In a world as integrated as we are experiencing, it is essential to analyze what happens in different markets and their possible effect on others. I Will try to present the main market charts and supportand resistance levels for each of them.
Today, I want to introduce again ZAGG Inc. (ZAGG). Since my last review of recent weeks, the stock has continued to rise, despite the difficult market situation. Today, ZAGG rose more than 7%, reaching a new high. The following chart appears to show the beginning of a new lon way up.



No comments:

Post a Comment