"No man can become rich without himself enriching others"
Andrew Carnegie



Friday, July 20, 2012

Three Economic Drivers to Watch: Cramer

Mad Money
Mad Money (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Despite a rocky financial landscape, three forces are driving the economy right now, “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer said Thursday. “I want to stipulate that I am not ignorant of the big issues. I’m constantly checking every European bond auction and I am well aware that our taxes are going up, maybe, as is the case with some of us, up big,” he said Thursday. “But I keep going over these quarters that have been reported, we’ve heard from about one-fifth of the companies already, and I see three things.”
Cramer detailed three factors to watch. Automobile manufacturing: Union Pacific [UNP  122.77        ] noted that cars have been a big driver of rail traffic, a footnote that many people might have missed.
There is a possibility the U.S. auto industry will build more than 14 million cars this year, but the strength in General Motors and Ford is obscured by poor performance internationally. ... Continue to read.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment