"No man can become rich without himself enriching others"
Andrew Carnegie



Saturday, June 1, 2013

Is Apple Setting Up For A Big Rally?

English: The logo for Apple Computer, now Appl...
English: The logo for Apple Computer, now Apple Inc.. The design of the logo started in 1977 designed by Rob Janoff with the rainbow color theme used until 1999 when Apple stopped using the rainbow color theme and used a few different color themes for the same design. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
By INO

Palo Alto, Jun.1, investment opportunities .- In today's short educational trading video, I'm going to share with you some of the potentially interesting set-ups I'm seeing right now in Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL).
I will also share with you my step-by-step approach on how I intend to trade Apple. Presently, I see three unique set-ups for Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) that I will point out in this short video.
1. A technical setup that hasn't been seen since 2009.
2. A timeline that's a characteristic for Apple setbacks.
3. A fantastic Fibonacci retracement.
spaceplay / pause
escstop
ffullscreen
shift + slower / faster (latest Chrome and Safari)
volume
mmute
seek
. seek to previous
126 seek to 10%, 20%, …60%
So what are you waiting for? Let's get started right away!
Judging by the initial feedback I have received in a in-house sneak preview, you won't want to miss this video. The video runs about 7 1/2 minutes.
I personally believe this video on Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) will give you a unique insight into this stock and company.
Enjoy the video and every success in your own trading,.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment